View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:49   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Japan is an expensive country*, I'm not sure £20k would afford you much of a lifestyle. You certainly wouldn't be visiting many of the better Geisha Houses on a regular basis.
true ;/ 20k wont go far, but it wouldnt go far in london either although I could manage I reckon especially considering id be working in the summer ish

Quote:
On the upside there is the common perception that Japanese men have small penises and that their ladies have a preference for foreign men.
thats what I heard *g*