View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:36   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think I might have a job ;o

Basically theres a few complications.

Firstly the job is working in Japan from September until September teaching english.

You get paid about £20000 for the year, I havent looked at the full details yet as im not too sure if I want the job. I thought id apply for a laugh and then went to the interview. But it looks as though I got it.

But heres the problem, firstly this job isnt really a career or a job as its in Japan teaching english to japs. It also means that when I return to september I will most likely be unemployed as I wont be able to attend interviews etc as I will be in Japan. So it will just be delaying my inevitable "signing on" by a year.

The other problem is that my dad expects me to go and get a super duper job like his. Im not as cool as him so I kinda didnt apply to many places which have "super duper sell your soul and work 70 hour weeks but hey your paid a billion dollars a year jobs" But instead I applied here and there, in all honesty I was thinking of graduating, working for my mum for 3 months and then work in a pub as well. Get together about £400 a week and start doing some serial saving. Then after the 3 months keep the pub jub and maybe get another job or jack in the pub job and sign on. Anyhooo...my idea was to apply for tons of jobs next year.

Back to my dad I havent actually told him about this job and while it doesnt really matter that much it would be nice to have him support me if I did choose to take this job (both emotionally and financially)

My mum is all kosher with it. Also back to my dad he has disappeared. Where I dont know but hes gone off the face of this earth or at least he isnt replying to emails with his blackberry and his phone is off. When I phoned my mum to ask where he was she gave me the simple answer of "No Idea" and carried on speaking. Anyway I cant tell him atm so why really worry.

Finally shall I take this job? Im thinking 50/50 atm. On the one hand it would be interesting to work/live in Japan. However on the other hand abandoning everything I know (and love) for a year would be hard.