View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2014, 10:55   #43
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R56 prediction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
so ct co-ordinated a hit on ult with just ct?

and you hit them back with 5 other alliances?
I love how people fail at twisting other peoples words.

Esper quite clearly said 'people can coordinated on their own, BUT IN THIS CASE, NEWDAWN'

He was just clarifying to people who cannot read like Bitcher (i appreciate that English isnt your first language) that you can indeed coordinate on your own. Coordination is basically organisation. Every night you guys coordinate an attack on whichever galaxies you attack. The BC has 60 people to provide attack oppurtunities for, because he picks the range of targets and which time they will happen he is coordinating the alliance to do something as a whole at a certain instance.

Working with is a completely different thing. If signifies that one entity is actively in dialogue with another one to work together to achieve a goal.

Spore HC's have you gathered the information i requested yet btw?

We really need to know about these 'def drains'. Were they 1-2 ticks ahead of Ultores attacks or were they 3-5 ticks ahead and soaking all the way down to eta 2-1 then pulling?

Why are you so reluctant to share this information? Is it because if you were going to ask 2 alliances to defdrain it wouldnt be 2 that are notorious for crashing?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote