View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 15:37   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Vitamin Tablets and their ilk.

I don't have much experience with vitamin supplements but it's general known in healthy circles that you should try to get everything from your normal diete. They're supplements for a reason. You say modern diets are appalling but nobody is telling you how to compose your diet or do they? What's the problem in making sure youre food intake is constant and balanced?

As far I know, Ginseng increases your metabolism. I could be wrong though and I'm too busy right now to look it up.