View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 23:56   #20
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Drifting towards 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Im probably better on them than off them, but i get lulls, like the last few days, where it just seems impossible to go on. If you havent experienced it, theres nothing that can explain the nightmare of knowing yourself you arent angry with anyone or anything, or upset about anyone or anything, but being unable to rationalise it as a chemical imbalance. I'd like to think that even now i'm reasonable rational and coherent enough to suggest that im not depressed about anything in particular, i just feel like shit.
I've had these feelings occasionally, sometimes it's when look at my past and been in despair due to wasting my adolescence at the computer (I've started socilaising quite recentely, before this I would never see my friends any time other than at school and occasionally during the day on weekends), at other times I just look at the work I am going to have to do over the next few years and just think "how the **** will I get through all of that?", it makes me feel shit for a while and then I just try to get on with something else.

Apparently Ketamine helps to tackle depression.