View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 09:53   #34
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Retro Games You Want Remakes Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Super Mario cart... doesn't need a remake, but I just want to mention it as it was cool.
We had the original on the Super Nintendo, but my brother sold it.
I hated it when he had those red shells and shot me all around the track.
This is why I advocate the Xbox over the PS2, a modded Xbox running a SNES & N64 emulator is perfect for replaying some of the old classics like Super Mario Kart, I get together with some friends sometimes and play it still, I've also got a MD & SMS emulator loaded on it as well so I can play all my fave sonic games etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Bomberman on the SNES ruled for multiplayer.
I always found Atomic Bomberman a suitabley fun adaption of the original.

For my own list you could pick any number of classic adventure games like Kings Quest, Day Of The Tenticle or HHGTTG. Tank Blaster would also make the list. Alex The Kid in Miracle World, Crazy Comets, Populous (there was 2 & 3 but the addition of all the fancy stuff ruined what was otherwise perfect gameplay of the original), Sabotaur, Kens Labyrinth, Commander Keen, Jill Of The Jungle, Hunt For The Red October.

More but I can not recall them.