View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2007, 17:09   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm A Big Boy Now

I read all of that and I'm pleased you're working and getting money

I've done warehouse work before and while it can be quite tiring and dull, you are permitted to go off into your own little daydream while you go on autopilot. At least you get to listen to the radio while you do it.

When do you get your first pay packet? Also 6am sounds crappy but once you get into the rhythm of it I'm sure you'll be fine. I have to be up at 6am every day (to arrive at work at 8:30am) so I partly know how you feel.