Thread: question to 1up
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:30   #19
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: question to 1up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
Yes, because as everyone in the universe WELL knows, Kal speaks for 1up and in fact is one of Sid's 4 board accounts.

Unless Sid told you he was going to crush you down at the pub as you had drinks together?

Or maybe you haven't read his original post, even though you clogged that thread with your crap (but funny) posting. Sid said that he wouldn't see 2 alliances together as blocking. I really doubt that he'll see you and your 1 member alliance "allying" with the 45th ranked 11 member alliance as a "block" and I really doubt that we'll be in a position to assault your invincible position, as you'll have taken the brilliant tactical decision early in the round to just stay under 40% of our smallest member's score.

And you say 1up's actively policing Sid's threat already. Have you been playing recently? Did you notice its still round 10.5? Some 1up trivia for you.... probably 3/4 of our members don't even HAVE PLANETS YET.

However, you are the funniest thing to hit this board in a while now... so by all means, keep posting
i'll admit i didnt read sid's post thoroughly! they are not actively policing the proposition, but i object to the fact kal felt it was necessary to threaten my alliance for mearly looking out for our members best interests!