View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 14:48   #16
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: General Thoughts of the Day

You're comparing a man who wants to break up a fairly powerful country to a man who wanted to rile one country into attacking many others. Just saying.

I've navigated life in zombie mode today but as you asked for some thoughts I've just burst one: although I think Malthus was a bit of a cock I do prefer it when there's less people around.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote