Thread: So Yahwe
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:19   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So Yahwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
those involved as potential paedo's with absoloutely no life.
Hmmm...don't you live on the Isle of Man? Also...
Quote:
Football Manager 06 (online only)
World of Warcraft (lvl 60 priest , lvl 16 druid , lvl 11 warrior , lvl 19 Orc BG Twink).
Quote:
It could be worse, I could spend 6 hours a day trying to improve my PVP ranking in World of Warcraft ...... oh shit, I do that twice a week
Quote:
I create stress by playing it now. Im far too competitive in the online clans.
Quote:
Yes , im now a staff writer for the bootroom on SIGames.Com.
Finally, I resent that "potential" remark.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote