Thread: So Yahwe
View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:50   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So Yahwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
They were still good telly.
"Good telly" is average telly. Unless it's something actually exceptional, in some way or another, I have far too many other things to watch or do or read to bother with it. At this very moment, The Demolished Man is waiting to be devoured; Bad Education is sitting by my computer with a twinkle in its eye and Grim Fandango is waving from the bookshelf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I agree, Lost is very strong through the sheer innovativeness of the storyline
I didn't find it anything special, although I find, by and large, that most stories people call innovative have already been done to death by early to mid 20th century science fiction of one kind or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Jakiri, are you watching the latter half of season 2 (USA/download) or did you stop watching during season 1? The UK's just started season 2, for clarification.
I forget where I was, I stopped watching with any regularity a month or two ago.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote