View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 01:08   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scousers cross the line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
daughter of a family friend? I'm not seeing it. Bluntly though, if you're set on sleeping with someone a third your age, you should at least be checking these things first. I wouldn't say the girl was an innocent little lamb who was senselessly violated, but I certainly would say he doesn't have an excuse to hide behind.

My view on it is that Rix committed a rather distasteful crime, and has tried to play the victim card: both at the time, and later on when he comes in for criticism.

And 'having your life ruined'? He's been able to get high-paying jobs to which he is ill-suited ever since, and he got fully six months in prison. Boo ****ing hoo.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpost.php?p=3017557
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote