View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 00:54   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scousers cross the line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
a 15 year old girl who you believed was 16
daughter of a family friend? I'm not seeing it. Bluntly though, if you're set on sleeping with someone a third your age, you should at least be checking these things first. I wouldn't say the girl was an innocent little lamb who was senselessly violated, but I certainly would say he doesn't have an excuse to hide behind.

My view on it is that Rix committed a rather distasteful crime, and has tried to play the victim card: both at the time, and later on when he comes in for criticism.

And 'having your life ruined'? He's been able to get high-paying jobs to which he is ill-suited ever since, and he got fully six months in prison. Boo ****ing hoo.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote