View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 23:13   #139
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Wow, and you talk about me taking things seriously. The disclaimer was mocking Light's disclaimer requirement - I don't care how you choose to take my posts.
I have to put mine there, as there are very few xVx posters (if any) and i generally talk about politics in my post. So then afew people took what i posted about, as xVx's policys or who we have naps with or even xVx's intentions.

You can 'mock' my disclaimer if you like but i only need to put it there as some people are stupid and pm Cardi (and others) asking if its true what i said

Also to Londo.. what JBG posts may be his personal opinion but you can be pretty sure alot of people take it as Asc's overall opinion
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote