View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 16:46   #109
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Please please set aside your unconditional hatred of asc for just a second.

(I realize there are actually quite a few here I could say that to)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
I dont actually see what benefit asc gains from this as at the end of the day the battlegroups/alliances opposing asc have already shown they can out play asc.
They havent.

If we would have just gotten the standard BG incs like we had the rest of the round, we would still be sitting on the #1 spot, xVx was the problem, and that didnt necessarily have anything to do with the BGs.

Quote:
I read today asc were willing to kick members if they overtook xvx, considering you guys pride yourself on allowing people to do what they want "just dont be shit" you resemble quite the restricted ally atm.
Its worth noting that this was something voted on by the membership, not something decided behind closed doors by some group of HCs, so no, we dont.

Quote:
Would this also go as far as if xvx do not get #1 player and an asc is in with the chance of taking this then asc will remove that member also? if so as i just said quite the restrictions you are posing on your own members.
Please leave that slippery slope stuff out of it, its only for alliance ranking, and if there are any others out there who doubt we will keep our word, Ill say this: I, like the rest of the tag, have HC access to the alliance ingame. If the situation arises that Asc will finish 1st and xVx 2nd for round finish, as long as they have upheld their end of the bargain, I will personally kick as many people from tag as I have to to make sure our end is upheld.

Frankly, I dont think itll come to that, but I will if I have to.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote