View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 16:25   #107
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Disc View Post
QUIT IT WITH THE ****ING "THIS ISN'T XVX'S VIEWS"

you say it at the end of every post, just once would of done!
I have to say it on every post.

Quote:
Now your prejudging that Asc and other BGs would hit xVx. which is amazingly wrong!
So if the BG's started to hit xVx? and Asc and xVx didnt have a nap? you're saying Asc wouldnt start hitting xVx as well? to reclaim #1?

No-one can say for certain what the future holds, you can only prepare yourself the worst case scenario.

Quote:
Taking the easy road isn't wrong, but when you have to run over your mates to be able to turn down that road, thats wrong.
How have xVx run over its allies? xVx has not dropped the naps to the BG's at this time? They've simply backed out of hitting Asc.

Quote:
I didn't say BGs are low ranked and useless, i said that WAFHH are low ranked and useless.
lol.

Quote:
Its bad that your aiming for all of them when you've done little fighting to get them, 4 or 5 days at most. Ask yourself this. Would you get #1 alliance, #1 player and #1 galaxy by yourselves? I think you'll find the answer is know on all 3.
Very rarely does an alliance in Planetarion win by themselves with no blocks or naps.
You seem to be arguing that xVx has failed this round, due to looking after its own interests? and that they've used politics and war for there own advantage? I just dont understand where you're coming from, as those things seem like good things to me
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote