View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 16:11   #105
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Disc View Post
1) WAFHH vs xVx? Yeah i'm sure that would last about a night, so don't use Wishmasters idiotic posts to tell u that the whole of the BGs were ganging up on you, because they weren't. It was a BG who are ranked 13th, and have 29 members, one or two being scanners at that!! lol
Yes, as Wishmaster would of hit xVx by himself.. Plus it would of been at least Asc+WAFHH and whatever other BG's they could convince.

Quote:
2) I wouldn't be so sure about "coasting to victory, many twists and turns yet, but its nice to know u took the easy road out in an attempt to 'coast to victory'
Why take the hard road?

Quote:
3) Prejudging what the BGs were going to do was abit dumb really wasn't, after Asc was dead and buried, BGs could of just gone on to doing galaxy raids, not p-targetting xvx that your oh so worried about.
Yes, trying to predict what the future politics and the moves alliances would make, then thinking about the long term instead of right now.. is a really dumb tactic.. I think you'll find not thinking about the long-term was the reason ND/CT lost out last round on there fight for #1 spot

Quote:
Yeah Asc didn't wtfdominate everything from tick0 because the BGs didn't let them, not xVx, the BGs!! So yeah, glad the round is still going, it would of done had you not of napped Asc, good luck with getting your personal ranks xVx
So in the same post, you've gone from saying that the BG's are low ranked, useless and small.. that xVx shouldnt be scared of them? Then saying that the BG's singlehandedly took down Asc. Also please note, that if the BG's were the ones that single handedly pwned Asc.. then xVx stopping hitting Asc changes nothing? the BG's can continue pwning Asc?

I also love your end line, xVx this round is now aiming for top planet, top galaxy and top alliance spot... How's that bad?

Note: Anything said in this post, isnt xVx's official stance and is probably all wrong. Its just my opinions and not xVx's. I am not a xVx officer nor do i speak for the xVx.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 23 May 2009 at 16:17.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote