View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 16:05   #103
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light

Have a look at wishmasters post in this thread, he was planning on hitting xVx in 48hours or even in just 24hours.

The round isnt over, unless you're saying that the round is over when #1 alliance is decided. In that case, there's only 3 scenarios at this point:
1. xVx nap Asc and coast to #1 (which what has happend)
2. xVx continue hitting Asc and the BG's also continue hitting Asc (which xVx automatically get #1, thus the round is already over)
3. xVx continue hitting Asc and the BG's turn on xVx, in this case.. xVx would of been right to go with option #1

It hasnt been as bad as i expected (that Asc would wtfdominate everything from tick 0) but its been the worse round ive played
LMFAO
Your deluded

1) WAFHH vs xVx? Yeah i'm sure that would last about a night, so don't use Wishmasters idiotic posts to tell u that the whole of the BGs were ganging up on you, because they weren't. It was a BG who are ranked 13th, and have 29 members, one or two being scanners at that!! lol

2) I wouldn't be so sure about "coasting to victory, many twists and turns yet, but its nice to know u took the easy road out in an attempt to 'coast to victory'

3) Prejudging what the BGs were going to do was abit dumb really wasn't, after Asc was dead and buried, BGs could of just gone on to doing galaxy raids, not p-targetting xvx that your oh so worried about.

4) "It hasnt been as bad as i expected (that Asc would wtfdominate everything from tick 0) but its been the worse round ive played "

Yeah Asc didn't wtfdominate everything from tick0 because the BGs didn't let them, not xVx, the BGs!! So yeah, glad the round is still going, it would of done had you not of napped Asc, good luck with getting your personal ranks xVx
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote