View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2008, 23:35   #25
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Economic Efficiency

And if you start ranting about moral value. Moral value is only worth as much as you're willing to invest in it. Most people value their money more then most morals.

For example: I'd love to help that bum in the streets, but I wouldn't give him 10 euro. My money is worth more then that specific moral value. Maybe i'm willing to help him for about 1 euro.

How much is that moral value of yours worth when it comes to preserving oil? Proberbly not much, it's most likely not worth a lot to most people. But if you really wanted and it would have any value then you could start preserving oil tomorrow.

Last edited by Alessio; 26 May 2008 at 23:46.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote