Thread: High And Dry
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 19:21   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
High And Dry

Well I'm kind of pissed off. Not as pissed off as other people, but still pretty pissed off.

My friend had 2 Radiohead tickets off his parents for his birthday.

One was for me! \o/

Another friend then bought a ticket. As did my girlfirend.

The concert is tomorrow. There are no tickets.

The company has gone into liquidation, so I doubt there will be any tickets.

I'm going to get them to send their info to try and get a refund but it probably won't happen and is little comfortanyway. Although £45 is always aslight comfort.

Anyway, annoyed.

What is more perculiar is that this website is dated March 19, 2008. Therefore, all tickets were bought on-line AFTER the company had gone into liquidation. How was this possible?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote