Thread: With Marv gone
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 16:35   #40
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: With Marv gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
BUT I DUNNO, MAYBE YOU'RE JUST THE NEXT CONFORMIST BUREAUCRAT OFF THE PRODUCTION LINE MAN I MEAN YOU TELL ME I'M JUST SPECULATING HERE OK!

thats the type of people i prefer in power. everyone else will screw it up.
reforms of the system are more likely then none will **** it all up.

bureaucracy prevents creativity... creativity is what we try to avoid while picking up our administration. Coz tbfh, its better with no creativity then poor creativity.

So... someone who goes by the system is who i want to be the big boss... you would know what to expect.

what if, in order to get the game up and running again, they will decide to make charge per round higher, and on a monthly basis... just to get some cashflow to allow them to hire an actual professional !?! that would make people whine, bitch, and, eventually, quit and destroy the game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess my point is when u need to make something better coz YOU want it to be better, you have to rely on yourself before that other guy. Idler, dude, u have my deepest sympathies ! U can even set me up in your CV as a reference
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote