Thread: A Powder Keg?
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:47   #9
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A Powder Keg?

I'd say the retort still stands anyway. You can't really look at the problem with the view that this is how things should be and I refuse to discuss the problem because everyone isn't doing what I think they should be doing.

Using italics is much more fun than finding succinct ways to express yourself, incidentally.

[edit] you also reply too quickly.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote