View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 12:48   #31
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Welcome to a bad thread

For real? Nothing

I did see photos of what it did with ´subjects´ of tests conducted by Nazi and Japanese ´scientists´ during world war two. Horrible material. For instance, they would give a group of russians a bottle of water with high concentrations of Fl chems and you would see their teeth rot in a perfect circle, where you put the bottle to the lips.

One thing that is true is that it is the active component in many psychofarmaceuticals. However if I recall correctly it is a higly reactive agent, used mostly like cement for strange compounds that would not react otherwise, so that argumant for me is no proof whatsoever.

On the other hand, in the same documents I read where I found the fotos and documents of the ´tests´ performed by the ´scientists´ there was also a written testimony that the people treated with fluorine ´seemed to object less to hard labours and would be more easy to control´ which the germans used as an excuse to put Fl chems in the drinking water of concentration camps so they could do with less staffing.

So, is it true that it ****s your mind up? If you ask me sincerely, yes. In a high enough concentration it will.
So are people in the UK brainwashed becuase of their drinking water? If you ask me sincerely, no ofcourse not as the Fl levels are way too low.
So is it true there is a world wide dentist conspiracy? If you ask me, no.

God JBG you made me talk all sensible and stuff...