View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 01:08   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Welcome to a bad thread

This is pub talk but does anybody remember watching "bush tucker man"?

It used to be on at a certain time on C4 then it changed to around 11 am on a Sunday (i think) then it changed to about 1pm (i think) cause i can remember watching it before and then it changed to after Church and it was one of the few programs i actually RANTED about watching and got my way in a one TV house.

Anyways ...

Last edited by Dace; 5 Jul 2006 at 01:22.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote