View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 10:44   #24
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Jenova Round 26!

I thought it would be right to post this here.

I have been debating for ages due to my time with work etc if i would be able to actually play one more round hardcore like the good old days. And it appears that i cant with the fact i have to travel a lot. I stepped down as HC to allow others to lead Jenova into victory somthing i couldnt achieve in its first 2 attempts. But now it appears i more then likely wont be able to play either. So i wanted to thank everyone in this alliance. All the old Legion players that are returning for round 26. Ill still be around from time to time to see you guys playing for many rounds to come

Reason why im posting this here is becuase i wanted to tell everyone what this alliance means to not only myself but a lot of its core members. The Whole reason why this alliance was created by Assassin in the first place was for a few reasons 1) Due to cisco begging him virtually after Angels failed 2) Because Assman wanted to bring back some old values from the past in PA (ie the words honour and loyalty) meaning players would always put their alliance and friends within the alliance over anything such a p naps etc. And finally 3) To bring back the sense of community spirit. This wasnt just an alliance for me when i joined the HC team.. this was a home. Ive not felt that of course since Legion left this game. It was such a buzz again to witness an alliance with all these old faces returning again to stand tall as one. Unfortunatly as everyone knows Jenova failed. And its second round we never had a full tag and unfortunatly a lot of the players (which assman payed for i kight add) left and abondend the alliance. This is the problem with people today.

But im proud to say we had 24 members in our second round that stood by the HC team and remained in tag. Some of those players even finished in the top 100 and thats what this was all about in the first place! They were loyal to the commitment they made to Jenova, and it was my honour to have been the HC of such a great core and community.

This round Jenova im sure with this fantasic HC team will go onto great things. You have a fantastic bunch of core members and i know for a fact Assman along with of course the rest of the HC team are focussed and will hopefully show PA what Jenova is.

Wanted to post here to thank Jenova for a fantastic return back to PA. And just give a little info to any member who was considering joining an insight on what a strong community this place is. Gud luck guys and Sorry Bowlsey looks like you won the bet afterall

Willzzz Former VtS HC and Jenova HC

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote