View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 16:00   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Body modification

I wouldnt mind getting rid of the hairs that have roots way too far up my penis to be normal, or from between my eyebrows that i have to constantly pluck. I have too big lips, a broken nose which i can practically only breathe out of one nostril, i can barely smell, and i get white gunk on my tongue every few days and have to scrape it off. I have problems with my teeth, i have one inny nipple and one outty, a little toe with no feeling in it, arthritic fingers, a left knee that buckles all the time, stiff joints. My left eye is so bad i dont actually use it for anything other than appalling peripheral vision. Double crown in my hair and a cowslick. My adams apple sticks out a bit and i grow messy stubble rather than cool grey stubble. I have dead skin all over my feet and my big toes are gigantic. Weak wrists.

Absolutely nothing.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote