View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 15:40   #1
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Body modification

If you could modify your body in any way, what would you do?

It doesn't have to be a change that is possible with current medical knowledge (or indeed one that will ever be possible), and it's assuming the procedure is risk-free and painless and with immediate healing. So it can be anything from wanting to be taller/thinner, to wolverine style knife implants.

Personally I'd remove all my body hair (aside from head/eyebrows/eyelashes), just to make my life easier, and I'd get a cool brain implant that let me access the internet with the power of my mind, so i could look anything up whenever i wanted...and so i could use IRC/forums etc without having to type. I'd also like to stop the ageing process....not so much so i don't get wrinkles or go grey, but more so I dont have any of the pain/senility/other health problems people tend to get as they age.

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote