View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 15:31   #41
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Talking about jumpy decision (need new hobbie advice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yeah, you have to pay attention to your heroes to do well in the game. Well done Holmes.

I also hear you have to obey their shitty resource dynamic, and that whole thing with using a mouse? Pfft, give me pure keyboard control any day!

Blizzard don't owe you anything. They made the game they wanted to make, one that many many people enjoy. The fact that you don't like it and want it to be a carbon copy of every other ****ing RTS out there is utterly immaterial.
That's the most bullshit excuse I've heard in a long time, who said anything about them owing anything. The simple fact is they tried to breath new life into a dead horse genre, while it was a novel idea the implementation was horribly flawed.

Perhaps they tried so hard to break the RTS mold they pushed it well and truely into RPG territory. They should leave all that to their Diablo series where its more at home.