View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 11:07   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Talking about jumpy decision (need new hobbie advice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
He's saying W3 has unbalanced gameplay, I'm supporting that statement. In addition to supporting his statement I'm also saying it was always unbalanced, even before people discovered this 'towering strategy'.
Quote:
Ive been playing w3 for about 1 year now, and i have lost previously to this strat and felt very angry, not becouse i lost, but the unfairness of using a strategy which will bore people into losing...
Why doesn't he play with people who don't use that strat?