View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 16:39   #5
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: It's not always easy

I'm pretty sure a friend of mine hit his girlfriend. I knew he had a short temper and was often annoyed with his girlfriend flirtatious behaviour. Then one evening I met them for a drink. I saw a bruise on his girlfriend's face, and I jokingly said to her: "Has Chris been beating you again?" The look of guilt on both of their faces said it all really.

I often wondered what I could have done. I wasn't going to ring social services or whoever because of my affinity towards my friend. But then he had hit her. In the end I decided at least I'd embarrassed him, and hoped that would help its cessation.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote