View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:53   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

Well I've just done a lot of stupid, fun yet interesting things. Be it illegal, sexual or stupid. But they are all stories!

A recent story is I went for a job interview, they put me up in a hotel. They told us if we wanted to have a drink put it on room 84. So the interviewers etc had gone to bed and there was about 8 of us sitting around, smoking, drinking, chatting, etc. There was a very good looking female who I swear was flirting with me.

Anyway I was 99% sure I wouldnt get the job and secondly didnt want the job.

Next day the recruiter commented how a bar bill of £600 was ran up on room 84. They didn't seem to mind as they thought the 8 or so of us had just had a heavy one. In reality I ordered 3 bottles of champagne and some expensive cigars. I still have one on me now. The young lady also invited me to her room "for a drink" however like a twat I said no.