View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:21   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I was asked this question by a barmaid last night.

"Errrr, i was ranked 55th on poker tournament wins on Ladbrokes last year before i quit. That was out of 14,000 people who had scored points." was my answer.

"Spot the gambling addict" was the response of the guy who i went to the pub with.

"That's not interesting" was the barmaids put down.

I tried again.

"I almost drowned, almost died, when i was 4."

The barmaid yawned. I told her i was out of ideas.

The barmaid then told me that at the weekend, when she was out, she was introduced to some girl. The girl appeared embarrassed. She also looked familiar but she couldn't remember where she knew her from. When the girl left she asked her friend who she was. Apparantly the barmaid had kissed her on some previous night out. That was the barmaid's interesting fact about herself. I yawned on the inside.

It got me thinking though, is there any interesting fact about myself? Any at all? I mean there's plenty of facts but do any of them qualify as "interesting"? I mean sure i qualified as an assistant swimming coach when i was 16 but so what. I'm also the youngest team leader in my work by a good 7 years but again *shrug*. I've never broken a bone in my body but is that "interesting" or "to be expected"? No fact about myself that i can think of is interesting.

So does anybody here have an interesting fact about themself that they wish to share?