View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 22:32   #190
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
So the only way they can be a top tier alliance now is if, as Assassin said, they have always been one. What exactly demonstrates this is indeed the case? Did they have any top 3 finishes? Get any impressive military achievements? Do they have some commonly recognized political masterminds? A reputation for devious strategies? I am pretty sure the answer to all these questions is in the negative, but feel free to convince me otherwise.
Well, i didnt state to Light that ROCK were ever in contendership to win the round (except think the only time ROCK came even remotley close to winning was round 23?) But its always been involved in some way or another in wars/blocks. Also i had a look at the PA Wikki, unfortunatly i cant find any allie rankings between Rounds 5-10 which was the era ROCK had a smaller tag called ROCKjr which it would send its recruits too and earn the right to be promoted to the main ROCK Tag (ran by Thely, Tauc_Redfox and Myself back in the old days and this is explained more on the PA Wikki) But i do recall ROCK having a fair few good rounds in those periods (hence why it had enough to run ROCKjr tag as well as the main ROCK wing.) Also on one occasion Sid himself once did quote in a convo with TGO (ROCKS Founder) that he was impressed with ROCKS defence.. we were once famous for that. But your correct, ROCK has unfortunatly bounced around the rankings quite a bit which i do admit, so ive just listed below the times and rankings of ROCK ending in the top 10 below:

7th Round 11
7th Round 18
4th Round 22
3rd Round 23
5th Round 24
7th Round 25
5th Round 27
6th Round 28
7th Round 29
8th Round 30
5th Round 31
8th Round 32

So ROCKs highest Rank has been 3rd apparently (cant tell for the missing rounds mentioned above) Hopefully we can maybe get higher this round. But ROCKs goals will always be to have fun, and of course if we end high with planets/gals along the way we will be happy with that.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote