View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 13:45   #248
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
And JBG; no.
Osiris dropped out the same day santa posted his retirement thread, 26th august (so 2 nights after like I thought), and osiris had already been suffering problems before that. I can remember thinking that they musn't have actually hit their galaxy that night as it actually gained roids but instead dmnts told me their coverage was dreadful. At the same time ODDR pulled out, I think they complained about getting incs from others or something, I can't remember exactly. I think we co-operated with apprime on maybe 2 more nights to hit nfi heavy galaxies after that, I'll check my logs when I'm at home. Regardless there was pretty much zero ptargetting or anything, as anyone in ascendancy could tell you.

I'm not criticising you over not getting many incs by the way. If anything it shows you did something right in terms of protecting your #1.