View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2007, 11:57   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The little red flag rising - Finland going interwebnet cencorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Indeed. That's why it's sad she's trying even. But I suppose it's "just another Susan Kuronen publicity stunt". Pathetic, though. Edit. The more strange thing is, actually, that major legistlative members are hinting off about "more supervision" in public mediums. Supervising internet is such a vain attempt, unless you go China on it.
Well I think all they are looking for is that for people who run forums to do so responsibly. Which I don't think is too much to ask.