Thread: Update
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2009, 14:42   #33
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Update

I know this isn't really the place for it - but I really do think some sort of private galaxy system should be brought pack into pa. I know I would never have got started in pa back in r3-5 if it wasn't for private gals full of my rl mates. It also meant, there were probably only 5ppl that actually wanted to play the game - the other 15-20 were "forced" into it cos private galaxies sounded a fun way to spend their 5-10mins/day online activity. That said, I appreciate that private gals would suck cos the top galaxies would be unstoppable.

Buddypacks don't have the same effect cos ... the galaxy will fail and it will not be fun (most of my fun in r3-5 in pa came from discussing pa in real life with those said people, not talking on irc about it with them).

I've gone horrendously off-topic, I apologise! Just couldn't resist venting my feelings on this.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote