Thread: Update
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2009, 11:06   #29
Fuzzy

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Update

i agree with most here in saying that a price increase probably isnt the way to go

even a 50p rise sends out vibes of negativity. if anything i suggest you LOWER the price - not by the £2.50 sum you'd like to raise it by, but merely by 50p.

this would send out a good sign to the community, and i imagine if credits were 3 for £8 the amount of people buying multiple credits for gal/alliance would increase massively. in all honesty the idea of 3 for £20 sounds horrible, and i think only a handful of hardcore leaders would pay such an amount to upgrade their ally members.

of course this would mean you cant increase to the price you'd like to aim for £7.50 a single credit without a potential backlash, but thinking that far ahead is very optimistic anyway

your main challenge at the minute pete is to get new players and raise the profile of this game, and a lower credit price combined with all this advertising sounds like a good way to do this.

it's like any business which opens or gives itself a facelift, they draw in the customers with reduced prices to make a strong first impression and build a reputation

the rest of the changes sound good though and its great to see you keeping the community updated and working hard to improve planetarion (y)
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote