Thread: Update
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2009, 20:18   #24
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReaper View Post
Not sure about the price change. It might change the game from being cheap and cheerful towards something people might think twice if it provides enough value for money.

From £10 for 3 credits to £20 for 3 credits is a large jump, I'm assuming most people go for this option instead of paying for a single credit. I don't play the majority of rounds these days, however if I do intend to play then I'll grab some credits as it seems like good value for money - but I certainly wouldn't bother if the price doubled.

For less than £20 I could buy from a wide variety of games on Steam which provide far more hours of entertainment than a web game which requires for you to get up in the middle of the night to stand a chance of competing.
I agree, thats the same point as I was trying to make - the increase in price means PA is competing with more advnaced forms of entertainment.

While it may not be expenssive I think in the current ecconomic climate only the hard core players will continue to pay. Certainly new players won't pay.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote