Thread: Update
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2009, 17:08   #16
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Update

As you will all know I signed up this round after not playing for a long time. I was semi-active for the first couple of weeks and then became inactive due to work commitments. I then logged on again to find that the round is virtually over. i don't think its worth anyone paying to play this game unless they are incredibly active.

While £5 isn't much, and £7.50 isn't much either - i can get more entertainment out of an iphone game costing £3 than I can out of paying to play PA. Something drastic s needed to make it worth paying to play the game.

While I welcome the decision to pay some PATeam members, this announcement just shows are unviable PA is as a business and how Pete has no idea how run a business. There is absolutely no point advertising the game until the needed changes are implemented (as discussed in my other threads and many other peoples). The graphics changes will be a welcome addition, and I will be pleasantly surprised if they actually make it to the game for next round.

There is also the genuine risk that increasing the price will actually decrease income as we might actually end up with less paid accounts.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote