View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:17   #28
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [E/N] "Viewers of a nervous disposition are advised to look away ... now"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
The stories lack cars as well. Any good story involves a car sooner or later.
You know, you're right.

If there had been a part that went something along the lines of:

So I pulled out my magnum and took the 1st lesbian with a headshot that plastered her brains over the wall and ceiling. The 2nd ran for the exit and quickly jumped in a parked taxi. Without a 2nd thought I diving in the one behind and uttered the immortal words 'Follow that car'.
We drove down the main road hitting 85mph. The driver of the taxi in front was weaving all over the road while I took pot shots at his car. Usually I can hit the tyres at 60ft but Laura was distracting me by sucking on my knob.

it could have been Pulitzer material.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote