View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 17:08   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [E/N] "Viewers of a nervous disposition are advised to look away ... now"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
1. Did she try to dance with you? (maybe she LOVES dancing but you didnt dance with her so she danced with her friends)
2. Do you have any idea who she was texting/phoning?
3. Did you ask her who these girls were or just assume they were lesbians/friends?

1. She did and i did for quite a while (i am the suck at dancing unless im really in the mood and i wasn't last night ...)

2. Their number is on my phone but other than that no ("a friend").

3. Like i said i was a touch drunk by the end of the night im pretty sure i asked if she knew them and im pretty sure she said she didn't know them (they way they acted suggested to me that they didnt know her ... which by extension and possibly false logic makes them lesbians)