View Single Post
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 18:23   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Exclamation A warn to emule/edonkey users (RIAA 4fun)

Well, some of you might be users of emule/edonkey network to share your files( i officially support sharing only legal ones, heh ), and i just found out something who might be useful info for unaware users. I noticed some new Razorback servers ( one of the most popular servers of edonkey network ) and thought they were just to cover crescent demand, and what is my susprise to find out they belong some RIAA scheme to invade our privacy and see what we are sharing. I took some measures right after i read this article:

- Deleted the fake razorback servers and other said to be fake
- Unabled the options to update servers automatically on emule options
- Putted only trustable servers on my Static list and enabled the option on emule options to connect only on servers on my static list

More details on http://www.p2pcore.com/stories/238.php

I hope this thread is not going against any rules, since edonkey can be used to share legal files too

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote