View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 01:19   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: What is your talent?

I'm very good at fooling/lying/hustling people, althought I don't like to do it. However, it comes in handy in lots of situations (like exams or poker games), and I use it when I have too or when it's the appropriate thing to do. I'm also pretty good at cooking (my chicken is the shiznit, according to the streets) and I'm getting better at brawling (in a friendly manner, that is). I had a talent for painting graffiti, but I've almost quitted (getting older) so I'm very shitty now
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote