View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 21:02   #119
Kafir
Retired

Kafir is infamous around these parts
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The assumpion that everyone who disagree with you must be cheating is nothing short of pathetic. Get the **** out.
I didn't say that i think everyone is cheating who disagree with the oot/oog deffing thing and i don't think that way. I just think that most of people play with their friends and ppl they want to play with in same tag and with some in same bp which usually has players from different tags. So if you have mainly all your friends in same tag and galaxy can't see much need to use your fleets elsewhere. But thats just my pow.

Recruiting idle planets for lower avg stats didn't really work as the block finally kept attacking you instead of staring at the stats too much and stopping the attacks like the uni/block usually does. And it also gave to some ppl in Euph morale boost (or what ever you want to call it). I've said many times that best way to play is to attack Asc from PT0 untill the very last tick no matter what they say or do and this was first time the block went more that way. Lit bit more tweaking and it's better than perfect.
Kafir is offline   Reply With Quote