View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 03:15   #107
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
other then what hanzi is trying to proof it does show you had a shit easy round. how did you ever manage not to win it? I mean how hard did you fail?
hmz,

we were top avg in score for a long time, untill neroon lost his phone and we all stopped caring.

hard to win a round with 10 members less then the best alliance in the round. (yes apprime, as i said before you were the best ally this round)

Quote:
you were happily kept in the dark, offering some defence now and then. Maybe you didnt even have BC status ingame, because then you could easily have checked the waves marked "covered" with no green fleets because the defence was out of tag.
Big Lol

honestly again
Big lol

I bet you wouter has a bigger clue about what was happening in Euph then u did.

Quote:
That attack on neroon the first time had 1 of the waves covered solely by DLR. Second time we landed on him and killed his fleet.
You attacked neroon for 2 days, i covered the incs first day with in ally defence (100% yes) and helped the second one. yes there was OOT tag defence there, hell ever single inc we threw at app was covered by oot def by asc/vsn so stop being the ideal boyscout and leave the oot tag out of this. When you fight a block war oot defence is a normal thing to happen, as no alliance can fight off several other alliances. (imo this prolly is one of the reasons why mh didn't really act on oot defence, there was just no other way)

Quote:
Second time quoted, this time for you Berten.

You landed some roids on us alright, pure xan waves against pure phantom def landed every time, and there was some 300-400k valueloss for 150-200 roids that landed. So if you got roids in those first 3 days, which you claim, then you must have paid a lot of value for them. After the 3 first days ND tagged along and we were fighting 3 alliances, so the defsituation was different. Cardi knew we couldnt cover everything so he chose to deny DLR roids, which meant that euphoria landed a few roids. This was repeated the following 4 days aswell when it was mainly
dlr/euph/subh/nd hitting us. DLR landed nothing while the 3 other alliances landed some roids, and they still landed on pure phantom def.

So you see we could have denied Euphoria roids instead, and hit them back first instead of DLR, but honestly we think DLR are miles better then Euph so it was a tactical thing.
So, now you are telling me you could have stopped Euph and let dlr roid your ass? Ofcourse you could have, would it have changed anything tough? app planets getting roided, euph/dlr planets not getting roided ...

While you act all tough etc, you clearly still have no clue how things went on in our side of the block. Hell you don't even have a clue why the block got formed. And no i'll not go into detail, i'd rather keep you on the ignorant side of the universe.

Quote:
Maybe if you had not paid so much value for roids....
**sigh - I urge you to take a look at the stats, try some bcalcs, I take 100% blame for giving wrong stats suggestions, I just like xan too much.

anyways as i said about 10 posts ago.

App had a well deserved victory, they were the best ally, and the universe will have another chance in 2010.

We made it clear we wanted you dead, we attacked you and did everything in our possibilities to beat you, we failed. Cudos to you