View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 20:30   #104
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congrats Apprime

other then what hanzi is trying to proof it does show you had a shit easy round. how did you ever manage not to win it? I mean how hard did you fail?

Also for the cardi accusations, apart from the fact this is the first time i hear from it (and any suspicion of that scale usually finds its way to #asc), I rather see you back it up with some proper proof. Newsies. coords. Names. Times. Dates. etc.