View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2007, 14:40   #28
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Multihunters on hunt for new hobbies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
I know I'm old and decrepit and irrelevant nowadays, but I'm sure that it was pretty much agreed back in my day that such banners wouldn't be allowed because, ultimately, it was far easier to get accused of being a joyless nazi censor than it was to deal with the inevitable complaints that they caused.

Sorry dude, I think history's against you on this one...
I didn't think the banner was that bad, and looking at some of the old banners there are quite a lot of Fury/legion/ViruS/Xanadu ones which are just as bad if not worse.