Thread: Space, Ink
View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2009, 16:35   #6
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Space, Ink

See, I couldn't remember whether it was on this forum that I'd talked about it before, or another forum.

The thread was actually a blog I wrote elsewhere, in a similar fashion to why I wrote my thread about a flat earth. It came up in conversation with a flatmate about the space pen being developed by NASA... I remembered that not being right, and set about looking up the subject in a little more detail and then wrote a blog on the matter for the people on my facebook/bebo friends list who don't have access to this forum.

Given that not everyone read the thread you're making reference to, I don't see the harm in pasting the blog on the PA forums as well.

I do vaguely remember the thread but this post didn't seem familiar. Perhaps it just encouraged me to look it up on wiki 2 and a half years ago.

Also, how long did it take you to find that? And was it worth it?