View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2019, 09:01   #46
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: R.I.P. Catwoman : A VERY sad day :(

I guess i have to start with history, few women played this game, fewer still made it to command level let alone command a winning alliance not just with New Dawn but with WolfPack too, she like me travailed the early years of PA when the mysoginy and fear of the opposite sex was high and the respect low, like myself she would have been told to "get back to the kitchen" many times, she struck out at the tide and beat it, she was a warrior for our kind, someone to look up to, to emulate, to admire.
Now female gamers are treated like equals and thats becuase of Cat and those like her who had the determination to show that we could be as good as the guys, planetarion will be a lesser place without her, hell the world will be, my condolences to her family in Australia and her friends in pa, she was universally loved here, we shall keep her alive by saying her name and remembering her allways.

Farewell Cat, the nicest warror i ever met !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote