Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2008, 19:10   #85
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GIF Ad Banners

The silly thing with this thread is that on the one hand I'm being told that making GIF banners is stupid and pointless, then on the other hand that school should be more engaging and fun.

The kids (as far as I can tell) have quite enjoyed playing around with the graphics work they've been given for this module. I've tried as much as possible to allow them to plan and design their own, while still keeping to the requirements so they can get the grades.

Nod/Weeks, while I can see the logic in the report you linked to, there are some areas it just brushes over and ignores; mainly assessment. Kids like to be assessed and to know their grades/marks. They like to be able to quantify their progress and work. Teaching them in the style suggested doesn't lend itself to quantifiable assessment, so how do we know if they are learnig or even progressing as learners?